Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013


I'm glad I went to Midsayap spent quality time with Mom, I also went to Novo- a store filled with cute but super cheap items...there's a Novo store here in Cotabato City but their items are not as nice as the ones in Midsayap. Here are some of my haul....


I love cutie clips and vintage style fascinator hats. I also bought some masks for the kids and me so that they can feel the Halloween spirit


And my Hubby as Saw...


I've also bought some nice headbands will take pics of it later.

Btw, while I was in Midsayap I didn't let my friends know I was there but on my way home by coincidence I took the same bus with a friend. I learned some updates about some of their lives and it made me realize that moving to Cotabato City was a good decision, I might be lonely at times but my life has definitely been more peaceful and less stressed. And I owe everything to God's guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment